What is Mutual Recognition in Real Estate?

We get many questions from interstate and overseas students about having thier qualifications recognised here in Australia or having there Queensland Real Estate Licence Recognised in New Zealand. The following information will step you through the process involved.

If you hold a current Real Estate Licence or Certificate in any State or Territory of Australia or New Zealand you will be able to apply for mutual recognition of that Licence or Certificate in another State by simply applying and paying the appropriate fee.

Connect on Facebook